Verb Holdings (Pty) Ldt is registered according to the companies’ act of 2008. It is a 100% black-owned and BBBEE established as visionary to the future of Business. The company was founded and registered in 2011 by Mr. George Matthews, the Acting Director of the Entity.
Mr. George Matthews perfected his skills as a welder and steel fabricator from the upbringing and inspiration he drew from his father, who is an aspired and renowned metallurgical engineer.
Just like his father, Mr. George Matthews has since equipped himself with professional teams on project designing, equipment supporting, construction and installation, business operation, and production management.
Members of the Verb Holdings team are all of rich experience, professional knowledge and strong ability on industry resource integration. All technical experts in the Verb Holdings team have worked in related industries over many years and the engineers at senior-consultant level have extensive working experience to execute a better service rendered on a professional level.
At Verb Holdings we know that a company’s products are a reflection of the team that creates them. Our people are the underlying force driving the delivery of your vision with embedded values to deliver beyond our customers’ expectations.
Our mission is to secure long-term and sustainable profitability through the services we render. This will be achieved through the objects mentioned below:
• In areas within reach of the primary captive market.
• In doing, this would be a direct result of securing long-term relations with private companies as well as state organs.
• This will only be achieved by the rendering of service above the expected norm and leaving a legacy of service which can be applied flexibly in all spectrums
• To serve all customers with integrity and respect, in order to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
• To establish the business beyond the boundaries of the country and beyond our customers’ expectations.
• Management and staff always adhere to fair business practice
• We comply with client standards and procedures.
• We are committed to the upliftment of previously disadvantaged people through skills transfer.
• Honesty, Integrity and Reliability.
• Commitment to high ethical standards